CCTV cameras are a form of surveillance camera that can be used to monitor and record events. They are often used in public areas, such as shopping malls and banks, but they can also be installed at home. The benefits of CCTV cameras include:
- Increased security – When you have a CCTV system in place, it will deter criminals from committing crimes on your property because they know that they will be caught on tape. This means less crime in general and fewer instances where people feel unsafe when walking around town or driving through an area late at night.
- Better customer service – If you’re running an office building where people come and go frequently throughout the day (such as an insurance agency), then having some sort of security system installed is likely necessary for keeping track of who comes into the building at what time(s). Having this information available makes it easier for employees who work there every day since they’ll know exactly which person went where without having any questions about it later down the road when something goes wrong with their policy paperwork due
CCTV Camera Price
CCTV Camera Price in Bangladesh can vary depending on several factors. The cost of a camera depends on the type of camera and its features, as well as where you purchase it from.
Here are some things to consider when looking at different types of cameras:
- Size – Smaller cameras tend to be cheaper than larger ones because they don’t require as much material or labor to produce them. However, if you want more coverage from your security system then a larger model might be better suited for your needs.
- Resolution – Resolution refers to how clear an image is when viewed on-screen or printed out in hard copy form (i.e., photo). The higher the resolution number means that less distortion will occur when viewing an image taken by this type of device compared with other products that have lower resolutions available within their product lines; however this does not mean every high-resolution product will provide better quality pictures than those produced by lower resolution models since there are other factors involved such as lens quality which also play into how well images turn out once captured by any given device regardless whether its resolution rating falls within one category over another one listed below:
CCTV Camera Resolution
The resolution of a CCTV camera is measured in pixels, which are the tiny dots that make up an image. The higher the number of pixels, the clearer and more detailed your footage will be.
There are two main types of resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080) and Quad HD (3840 x 2160). The first number refers to horizontal lines while the second refers to vertical lines; together they make up one image frame on your screen when you play back footage from your CCTV system.
CCTV Camera Installation
Once you’ve decided to install a CCTV camera, the next step is to find a good place to put it. The best locations are those that are highly visible and will be noticed by passersby. You want people who see your office to know that they’re being recorded, so make sure there’s enough light for the camera lens so that it can pick up details like faces and clothing colors (if possible).
The bracket should be attached securely but not so tightly that removing it would require tools or special skills–you don’t want intruders coming in with bolt cutters! Once everything is secured, plug in your new security system and test out its functionality before leaving for the day.
CCTV Camera Security
- Encrypted cameras
- Firewall settings
- CCTV camera security
CCTV Camera Features
CCTV cameras come with a variety of features, but there are some that are more important than others. Here’s a list of some of the most common ones:
- Motion Detection: This feature allows you to set up your camera so that it only records when movement occurs in its field of view. This can help you save space on your hard drive, as well as prevent unnecessary footage from being recorded.
- Night Vision: If you want to use your CCTV system at night or in low light conditions, look for one with this feature built-in–it will allow the camera to record even when there isn’t enough light for normal recording purposes. To Know the Advanced CCTV Camera Features visit https://computerstorebd.com.
- Two-Way Audio: Some models allow users to speak through them (and listen) remotely via radio waves rather than having someone physically near the device while they talk into it or listen through headphones connected directly through wires coming out from underneath each individual unit’s casing
CCTV Camera Apps
There are many apps that you can use to control your CCTV cameras. The most popular ones include:
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home. These two smart speakers allow you to control your cameras with voice commands, which is convenient if you don’t want to use a remote or app on your phone or computer.
- IFTTT (If This Then That). This is an automation service that allows users to create recipes for their connected devices, such as turning on lights when motion is detected by the camera.
CCTV Camera Maintenance
As with any other piece of technology, your CCTV cameras need to be maintained in order to run smoothly. Here are some tips for keeping them in good condition:
- Cleaning – Dust and dirt can build up on the lens of a camera over time, which can reduce its ability to capture clear images. Make sure that you regularly wipe down your cameras with a soft cloth or lens cleaner solution (like Windex).
- Updating Software – If you’re using an NVR system, it’s important that you keep track of updates so they don’t stop working properly due to outdated software versions. This will prevent potential security issues from arising later on down the line!
- Troubleshooting – If there’s ever an issue with one of your surveillance systems–for example, if there are no live feeds coming through despite everything being plugged in correctly–it’s important that someone familiar with these kinds of things troubleshoots before calling tech support or sending over another technician
CCTV cameras are a great way to deter crime in your office. They can also help you keep an eye on the building, and make sure that everything is running smoothly. Visit Computer Store BD to buy Latest CCTV Cameras Online.
If you have any questions about CCTV cameras, or if you need assistance setting up a system for your business, don’t hesitate to contact us today!